Thursday, May 17, 2012

Movies: The Avengers

I'm sure everybody has heard of this movie. Well you should because it is FAN F*CKING TASTIC. Honestly (I've seen it twice in the movie theaters!) I was super pumped to see this movie (how could you not look at that banging cast!) and you know how sometimes you watch a movie and were like "meh thought it would have been better." Not the Avengers! I went to the movie and was just bedazzled!!


Now, let's talk about this amazing cast. Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson and so many more familiar faces! Just look how many very attractive faces there are...like look. Ahhhhhhh. 

Okay, the movie. You don't have to watch the previous super heros movies (I would recommend Captain American and Iron Man - cause they're amazing...), I mean you get a certain context and background about each person but it's not necessary for this movie. It's also a very GUY movie. It's comical and action packed ((basically I'm saying there is no romance)). 

So, if you really wanna watch a rom com...don't...cause you should watch this..cause it's amazing...I can't wait to own it so I can watch it over and over and over and over.....

Ratings on Rotten Tomatoes!
((It got a 93%!))

Love, 
ALPHA

P.S. Sorry about the absence! 

No comments:

Post a Comment