Saturday, May 19, 2012

Disney Love


So, I found this like a week ago. It made me smile. 
I actually really do like all these movies and I adore Disney movies. (No Shame)
Yet this brings unto question...does this really exist? 

I believe in a thing called love. <-- sorry, I just had to do that.
But honestly, I do believe that there is love and that I will find my guy out there. 
And, I don't know how that's gonna happen or when but you know what it is. 
So now I'm gonna be corny: 
You're gonna kiss a lot of frogs before getting to the prince.
It's all about the journey. 
IT'S GONNA HAPPEN. 
just be optimistic. shesh. 

I believe quite a lot in fate. if it's gonna happen it's gonna happen.
on the other hand. if you want something to happen then go make that happen. 
((you could say you were fated to act that way lolz))
FOR REAL. just believe in yourself and in love people! 

So gurl. Go Get Them!
Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment