Thursday, May 31, 2012

Les Miserables Movie Update


THE FIRST GLIMPSE.
Aren't you excited? 

Well, here's my breakdown of how I feel. Firstly, when I first heard Anne Hathaway (playing Fantine) sing, I was like "meh". I guess it just wasn't something I was used to, I've always had a certain way of hearing this song - I've heard it done so many times, I myself have sung it too! Then, it continues. The images and the combined song...my heart pounded. It's finally together. The story, the music, everything was coming alive to the screen - it was beautiful. And then when the strong part of the song came by - I was touched, Ms. Hathaway you did well ((still wanna hear the whole thing though!!)). The cast looks great, the costumes, the scenery - looking so so so great. I just can't wait!!! SO EXCITED. 

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment