Thursday, February 2, 2012

ZARA Online

I decided to procrastinate last night from writing my essay, and I went on the Zara website to check out some dresses and I found some of the CUTEST ones! Here are my favorites:

I love how the hem of the dress is asymmetrical - it really shows off your legs. And the black sheer with the colorful flowers is to die for!

Front
Back
Love this dress because it looks pretty conservative in the front and then when you look at the back there is SO much back. I love the v-cut of the back.

Front
Back
The style of this dress is similar to the one above, but I love how it's so plain and easy to wear. Also, the strap on the back near the neck is a nice twist to the dress.


This is not a dress I'd wear regularly but maybe to a nice dinner. It's very classy and not too showy, like a lot of dresses these days. I definitely would add a few accessories to it, like a long necklace and a few rings or something. 


Yes, this isn't a dress, but I absolutely love this skirt! You can definitely wear it with a nice shirt and look polished and classy, or you can sex it up and make it into a clubbing outfit. So versatile!

Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment