Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Friendship: Alpha Edition

It's been awhile since you've all heard about Alpha! So, here's a little update about the five ladies. 

Winter Break - Alpha, Alpha and Alpha got the chance to meet up again in the lovely land of Japan! Oh, it was so nice to be back and doing the things Alpha did while we were there together. Alpha, didn't really have the time to go back to Japan :( but we still stayed in contact together which was awesome!! ((Alpha was so sweet for both Alpha and Alpha's birthday's too!! She sent us cards all the way from Lebanon - through Apple - with a picture of us and a note! So adorable)) And finally, Alpha had the chance to see her sister and so traveled to Canada, and then went to see more relatives in California which she then met up with Alpha

So, now we're all back to school - second semester freshmen here we go! For me at least, this semester seems to be a lot more readings/work - ekk! but I am enjoying my classes a lot more (well at least half of them). Oh well, I'm looking forward to this semester, I'm trying to go out and meet more people and join more clubs! I hope all the other Alpha's are doing the same and branching out and really enjoying their college lives :)

I can't believe January is already over - February is here now! Weeeeeeee!!! I don't know why, but I'm just really excited for the year! Can't wait to see Alpha again and I hope they're all doing well :) 

Love and Miss You Girls! 
ALPHA


No comments:

Post a Comment