Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My New Years Resolutions - Update


So hey everyone - time for the monthly update on my resolutions.
Health!
  • Dieting - I am actually eating meat once a day - at first I wasn't paying attention to it and now I've realized it and it actually feels good :) It's actually not that difficult either to tell you the truth! Now that I've returned to school, I only do get one plate of food at the dining hall and I really do only eat three meals a day and hardly any snacks! Drinking - hmmm, now that's something I should focus more on - it's just so hard when I want to have fun and not drink that much...but everyone around me is drinking...hmmm... 
  • Exercise - I've been doing really well guys! I go to the gym 4 times a week. On Mondays and Wednesdays I do cardio, Tuesdays and Thursdays I do cardio and weights. Fridays & Saturdays I go explore around Boston/dancing at clubs/parties. 
  • Smoking...hmm..I only do it when I drink...so the weekend nights...like 4 a weekend? Is that bad?
  • Anti-Sun! Still maintaining it! Yey for pale skin!! 
  • Birth Control? I've decided against it - I mean I don't really need it right now and I think I should do it when I'm older and have a permanent place to live and such...yeah know? 
Okay, now for other stuff... 
  • Money Management - well now, I need to see how much I spent this month...oh deary. 
  • Reading - I'm actually really proud of myself! I read The Hunger Games Trilogy, the first two books in the The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Trilogy, finished Tina Fey's Bossypants and I realize that I'm going to be reading a lot this semester for one of my classes! Yey books!!! 
  • College - should really make an appointment with my advisor! But yey! I joined more clubs and organizations. 
  • Life - I think I've narrowed down to want to be in Advertising/Creative aspect in Marketing...still a lot to consider though...damn. 
Okay.. So that's about all my resolutions and how I'm doing now. Hope I can keep it up everyone!!!
Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment