Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sexual Fetishes


Ursusagalmatophilia: People who dress up like animals and call themselves “furries” or “plushies”. Don’t mistake this for zoophilia which is the sexual attraction to animals. There is a large ‘furry scene’ and it’s surprisingly main stream these days. My question is how do you realize you’re into this? Why furry animal costumes?

Domination and submission: Relatively common. In most sexual situations there is one person who likes to be dominated and the other who likes to submit. There are varying statistics on whether more men like to dominate or be dominated. Some people like to play both roles while others can only play one. This is where sexual compatibility comes into play. If you like to be dominated you should date the guy who will buy the riding crop and teach you a lesson. A sexy lesson.

Odaxelagnia: Bite me. Biting and being bitten by your partner is a sexual fetish that has nothing to do with teenage vampires. (Yes there is a blood drinking fetish in case you were wondering.) I find it surprising that biting is regulated to fetishism since I consider it somewhat normal during sex but perhaps that speaks more about me than the fetish. Does that mean that rough sex is a fetish or a preference? Does hair pulling count as a fetish than?

Dacryphilia: A person who gets turned on by tears. So what you’re saying is that all the men who’ve broken my heart are dacryphiliacs? All kidding aside this particular fetish seems to be quite creepy. Who gets off by making someone cry? Steer me clear of these guys.

Lingerie & costumes: Your garden variety fetish. Who doesn’t like a little lingerie and role-playing? I have a love for lingerie, I own tons of it and I wear it nearly every day. So when I date a man who appreciates it all the better. And as for dressing up, that old costume from Halloween when you were the slutty beer wench? Dust it off, put it on and let the role-playing begin.

Erotic Lactation: When a person is sexually aroused from breast-feeding. “Because female breasts and nipples are generally regarded as an important part of sexual activity in most cultures, it is not uncommon that couples may proceed from oral stimulation of the nipples to actual breastfeeding. In lesbian partnerships, mutual breastfeeding has been regarded as a familiar expression of affection and tenderness.” I have no commentary on this except, uh, who knew?

Pogonophilia: The fixation on bearded men. Guilty as charged. I dig facial hair on men. However I think this is more a preference rather than a fetish. I don’t eliminate men that I date based on their facial hair. Also maybe it’s only a fetish if you can’t sleep with a man or get aroused unless he has a beard.

Golden showers: Yes, the act of peeing on or being peed on by your partner. Not to sound judgmental or anything but, gross. Also, what are the mechanics of this? Do you only do it in the shower? I mean how do you clean a mattress after that? By the way those are rhetorical questions.

Well....then...interesting right...?
Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment