Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pick Up Lines

Sweet Romantic Pick Up Lines
  • Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas?
  • I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.
  • Him: Can I have directions? Her: To where? Him: To your heart.
  • Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle.
  • Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.
  • What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
  • I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.
  • Him: You look like my first wife! Her: How many wives have you had? Him: None
  • Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
  • Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you, that he needs my heart back.
  • Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.
  • Did you hear that? Was that canon fire? Oh no, it's just my heart pounding!
Funny Romantic Pick Up Lines
  • Him: Do you have any raisins? Her: No. Him: How about a date?
  • Him: POOF! Her: What are you doing? Him: I'm here, what are your other two wishes?
  • Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.
  • Him: Giant polar bear Her: What? Him: It's an icebreaker. Hi, my name is...
  • You are so hot, when I look at you I get a tan
  • Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
  • Kiss me if I am wrong, but isn't your name (take a guess)...Janice?
  • Turn to the girl sitting next to you at the bar and say... "I'm not really this tall....I'm sitting on my wallet."
  • You've been a bad girl/boy. Go to my room.
  • Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.
  • This is a test of the emergency pick up line service. Beeeeeeeeeep. If you had been any less beautiful, you would have just heard a bad pick up line.
  • Are we related? Do you want to be?
Cute Romantic Pick Up Lines
  • I was blinded by your beauty, so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
  • Him: I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Him: Well then, please start.
  • If you were the new burger at McDonald's, you would be the McGorgeous!
  • I'm like chocolate pudding, I look like crap but I'm as sweet as can be.
  • If looks could kill, you would be a weapon of mass destruction.
  • Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
  • You should be someone's wife. How about mine?
  • We’re going to know each other eventually, why not now?
Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment